Re: GFDL GR, vote please!

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 04:12:38PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         Err, that doeds not compute. If the developers decide that the
>  GFDL is compatible, then is it not tantamount to overriding gthe
>  decision taken? It is not as if the release team can go around doing
>  otherwise. The vox populi has power :)

Vox populi has the power to override the decision that GFDL-covered
documents are non-free.  But technicaly speaking the decision to
remove these documents from main is a technical decision than may have
other reasons (who knows? :-) ) than the non-freenes of the documents.

Of course I can have nothing against the automatic overriding the
decision so if everybody thinks my proposal overrides it, I am OK with
this.

Anton Zinoviev