Re: DFSG4 and combined works

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 01:54:27PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> It does prohibit some modifications which are useful.
>
> Geez, reference cards.  Useful!

You can make reference cards but if you make more than 100 copies you
have to accompany the reference cards with additional sheet(s) of
paper.  The other licenses have the same limitation - you may not
distribute the reference cards alone.  Depending on the license you
may be required to accompany each reference card with the full text of
the license, with history who and when has edited the document, with
the sources in machine readable format, various copyright notices, etc.

> Docstrings.  Useful!  Not prohibited by other free licenses!  Wow!

I don't understand what you mean by "docstrings".

Anton Zinoviev