Re: Aliases for /dev/null: Clarification about krooger's platform

> Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> > Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:
> >>This is not the case; in most cases the people complaining about
> >>ifupdown have made it very clear they're not interested in
> >>co-maintenance.
> > I know one person who is interested in co-maintenance.
>
> Well, from your other mail it looks like you're more interested in
> continuing campaigning after the campaign period's ended, which I
> won't be a part of; but if this is really the case, please feel free
> to discuss it with me over email.

I am not sure the correct interpretation of the Constitution's
statement about campaigning.  It seems obvious to me that campaigning
is what candidates do; not what other people do in discussing them.
I'm not sure at all that the constitution prohibts campaigning anyhow
during the voting period.  Has the Secretary ever ruled on this point?
It is of course up to you what you send, and I'm not trying to force
you to say anything.

Thomas