Re: Question for candidate Robinson

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> and the early reaction of debian-legal when i first joined this disastrous
> topic was not one to make debian-legal shine [...]

Probably not. The first reaction of Sven Luther wasn't good either.

> Clearly many of the debian-legal people
> take their wish for realities,

..and clearly Sven has a mind-reading device.

> and the fact that they are usually unopposed
> comes mostly because they have more times to lose than others,

..or because most people agree when things are correct.

> and usually
> discourage reasonable people from participating constructively.

..when "reasonable" means "reasonably-large-flamethrower-holding".

> > [...] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2004/07/msg01308.html
> [...] the above was nothing but an ad-hominem attack on me
> just because i didn't curb myself and bow to the all powerfull
> consensus of debian-legal time-losers ?

I think you'll find he attacked your past actions more than
anything else.

The low number of drinking games suggest that it takes more than
just disagreeing to get that response.