Re: Question for candidate Robinson

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 12:02:47PM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 12:52:20AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Still, debian-legal should inform the maintainers and invite them to take
> > part of the discussion when examining packages which have been in main for
> > years.
>
> Since inviting you in drowned d-legal in waffle and insult for a good couple

I really don't think that the tone of the bug report i got was an invitation,
rather a call to obedience and immediate action after claiming consensus
without even giving a link to a summary of the discussion and the reason for
the so called decision. You would have been a bit angry too, especially after
the bullshit i got in my first tentative of participation.

> of weeks, you'll forgive me if I don't sound as enthusiastic about this idea
> as you are.

Which is why most DDs are unthrusthy of debian-legal to know how best to
handle this.

Friendly,

Sven Luther