Re: Questions for all candidates re: interpersonal behavior

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 01:15:59PM -0600, Steve Greenland wrote:
> On 08-Mar-05, 08:47 (CST), Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> wrote:
> > > I'm still not going to expend time just to fix your insignificant
> > > bugs, no matter how verbosely you bring the subject up :P
> > >
> > > There are plenty of other insignificant bugs in tla that I could be
> > > spending my time ignoring. You can sit and wait like all the rest.
> >
> > Stop distracting people from the subtext.
> >

> Stop trotting out your current pet peeve as "allegory".
>
> I didn't know anything about the situation and it was obvious that your
> story was a way to snipe at Mr. Suffield.

No, he's just trying to irritate me into spending time on them by
bringing it up every five minutes. It's not worked so far, and seems
fairly unlikely to ever work. Usual case of somebody overestimating my
interest in what they're saying :P

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |