Re: Questions for all candidates re: interpersonal behavior

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 01:10:27PM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
> ===BEGIN ALLEGORY===
> I spend the next several hours sending Andrew Suffield chain letters
> that say "if you don't fix tla by Thursday, your liver will transform
> into mascarpone."  I send these emails without making use of Debian
> infrastructure, so as to not violate the DMUP.  Andrew buries his face
> in a pillow and cries until Saturday, at which point he realizes that
> his liver is normal.  Fuming with rage, he then declares to his
> favorite stuffed animal that, henceforth, he will ignore any bug I file.
> Furthermore, he will ignore any bug that anyone else files on tla, and
> will refuse to do any work on tla.  He does not announce this publicly,
> but his stuffed animal leaks this information to a select few other
> developers, and the rumor makes its way to the DPL.  When others offer
> to NMU tla, he informs them that it is his package and they must keep
> their grubby little paws away from it.
> ===END ALLEGORY===

I'm still not going to expend time just to fix your insignificant
bugs, no matter how verbosely you bring the subject up :P

There are plenty of other insignificant bugs in tla that I could be
spending my time ignoring. You can sit and wait like all the rest.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |