Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> If you want to prove there is something nefarious going on, you must
> *give the evidence*.  The burden of proof is on you.

I know. I'll prove it to people who will actually fix it. It will
not help to publish more info here and will harm helpful people.

> Your accusations are groundless until you actually *give them
> grounds*.

No, they have grounds anyway. I think you mean they're *unproven*.

> Geez, put up or shut up.

I've stated what I will do, how and when. Stop misrepresenting and
interrogating and I'll leave this thread alone.