Re: Exclusion, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Notice that there is already an effort on this subject going on in
> debian-esperanto, and you would have known about it if you had been subscribed
> to this list, i guess you are more than welcome to join that effort.

Notice that I am a (minor) part in that effort, but it was only
brought there by a member of the list by chance. If you cared
enough about whether there are problems instead of trying to
suggest I don't really care, I guess you would have known that.