Re: GR Proposal: Declassification of -private

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 12:40:31AM -0600, John Lightsey wrote:
> I would be against revealing messages written by or
> containing excerpts written by former DDs who have died or disappeared.

I think that's backwards; it seems like it'd make /more/ sense to publish
messages from DDs who've passed away, since there's even less chance of
it harming their prospects, and hiding the contributions they've made
doesn't seem like it'd do their memory justice. Making best efforts to
contact next of kin seems pretty plausible though.

Cheers,
aj