Re: Q for Andreas Schuldei: "Small teams"??

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 14:06, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit David Schmitt <david@schmitt.edv-bus.at>
>
> > Sorry Henning, after purging those sections I believe covered by
> > common sense definitions of "team", "working together" and
> > "discharging responsibilites"
>
> Are you a spokesman for Andreas?

No, pardon my curtness causing this misunderstanding. I collect DPL
candidates' Q&A at
 http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/

> > Do you want it posted unaltered in full length
>
> It has already been posted unaltered in full length. At least it
> arrived in my inbox in a perfectly ordinary way and is archived at
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2005/03/msg00288.html>.

I was referring to my site above.

> > Especially the parts about being "assigned" to a team, "team
> > leader" and "requirements for teams" stopped me cold in the tracks.
>
> I refer to the candidate's platform, which explicitly says

[...]

Your question can now be found at

 http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/andreas-schuldei.html

If there is anything to better represent your question, feel free to contact
me privately or via debian-vote.

Regards, David

--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?