Re: Red-tops, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Scripsit MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com>

> Interesting, but missing any measure of whether I'm being
> kissed or kicked.

If we are talking about the same publication, then neither. For all
the time I have read DWN, its stories have consisted of neutral
references to threads on the mailing lists, with no editorial opinion
being expressed.

> Can you cross-reference the stories?

No, but if you go to ~henning/brainshare/dwn on master and grep for
your name, you will find the issue numbers that your points originate
from.

--
Henning Makholm                   "The great secret, known to internists and
                         learned early in marriage by internists' wives, but