Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

On Thursday 24 February 2005 5:48 am, MJ Ray wrote:
> Can you add references for some of the claims? It's hard for anyone
> to take that page and run with it. Also, not setting a white background
> would make it easier to read.

I can. I'll fill it in.

> Do you have any response to the claim that your invoice was in a box
> of papers for filing?

Yes. The invoice was included in the box I sent to Branden. The box was not
full of papers for filing, but rather filed papers. Branden sent me 15 pounds
of unopened mail and I sent back those papers filed by account and year with
photocopies of the checks that were returned to the donors. The invoice was
on top of the filed papers. Branden took a picture of what he received and
sent it to the board. The board had requested that the files be sent to
Branden since he was still the only person who had permission to sign checks
even though he was no longer treasurer.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com