Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

Ean Schuessler <ean@brainfood.com> writes:

> - When at last a check was cut Branden made it a point to complain publicly
> about how incompetent my company was because it asked for a check to be cut.

That isn't what his complaint was.  We can all read what he said.

> My problem is that SPI is still non-performant to any reasonable
> professional standard and that I am being bad-mouthed publicly by
> its representatives when I ask for simple tasks to be performed.

You are one of its representatives.

> I think it is perfectly reasonable to complain about that publicly
> considering that Branden is the person who is failing to perform
> well in that core task, bad-mouthing Debian donors publicly and
> running for DPL all at the same time
.
You should have started this by talking to him.  You haven't given any
explanation beyond your insistence that throwing a temper tantrum is
right.  It's not.

> You've made it clear that you have different priorities than me when
> it comes to leadership. Fine. I think my concerns are cogent and I
> hope there are others in the project who feel the same way.

You didn't express any of these "concerns" in the appropriate way at
all.

Thomas