Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

Blaming operational failures on emotional factors is a recurring theme in both
Debian and SPI. Operational results are by no means the guaranteed result of
a good vibes culture. On occasion, nastiness can be very efficient no matter
how much you wish it weren't so.

Still, pleasant attitude, egalitarianism and nurturing can all improve
productivity. They just can't be a replacement for knowledge, skill or
discipline. If "pleasant environment" becomes the priority over results then
failure is certain.

There's $15 worth of corporate management buzzwordery for you.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com