Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

Ean Schuessler <ean@brainfood.com> writes:

> Ok, I'm game. Why?

I know you want this to be all about Branden.  But what I see is that
you took a brief thing on IRC, and decided it was a Big Issue.
Indeed, you didn't have all the facts straight when you did so, and
you proceeded to try and get people riled up on debian-vote.

If you want to say that Branden is a sucky treasurer of SPI, and
therefore shouldn't be DPL, you have chosen an amazingly poor way to
say that.

Instead of making me think what you want me to think, I decided that
you were telling us nothing useful about Branden, but you were telling
us something about your ability to be a leader effectively.  You may
not be running for DPL, but you are serving in a position of
responsibility for SPI, and you don't seem to have the things needed
to do that well.  You aren't playing nice.  You are trying to solve
inter-personal problems by bringing them up on big group mailing lists
instead of talking directly with the person concerned.

Thomas