Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

Ean Schuessler <ean@brainfood.com> writes:

> - My mother sent Branden another reminder to pay SPI's very late postage bill.
> - Branden posted a message to the list saying he finally paid it.
> - I read Branden's message and said "huzzah!".

> What is your question?

Branden's implication on IRC was that he had already paid it when he
got the note from your mother, and that you had already said Huzzah!
when your mother sent the reminder, suggesting that you and she don't
communicate very well about business.

But my question is: why did you not discuss this privately with him,
instead of bringing it to a public mailing list?