* Raul Miller (moth@debian.org) wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 09:22:01PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > I fail to understand how you still don't get it.  multiarch *is*
> > 64/32bit userland.  Is there something you don't understand about that?
>
> What I really want is LSB compliant 64 bit user land and LSB compliant
> 32 bit userland.

Unfortunately that won't happen until multiarch has been proven,
implemented and the LSB modified for it.  Or at least, no one I know of
is working on it, or intending to.  Perhaps if multiarch fails for some
reason we may come back to that, but that seems very unlikely to me.
Sorry that it'll be a while yet before it's done.  We would certainly
appriciate assistance from anyone willing to help.

	Stephen