Re: A FIFO DAM, was: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64

On 2004-07-16 02:35:50 +0100 Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:

Feel free to subscribe to -newmaint (it's quite low-traffic) and comment
on the AM reports of those applicants if you think they are not ready.

The full AM reports are not posted to -newmaint, if I recall correctly, so it's hard to judge in all but a few vocal cases. Is there any evidence that any emails in support or question to -newmaint have effect on the process?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast