On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 10:46:12AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > As you can guess by the context, I was referring to the DAM approval part.
>
> That doesn't change anything about what I said (except that the example
> is no longer valid). The DAM approval state is not simply an
> administrative procedure; the DAM reviews all applications, and it is he
> who finally allows or rejects an application, because he is the only
> official delegate in the NM procedure. Although rare, rejections at the
> DAM stage do happen -- ask Goswin von Brederlow, for example.

Really nice, but I already knew that. Now can you tell me what prevents FIFO
processing?

(Note: if you can't answer my question refrain from attempting to deviate it
into an unrelated matter.)

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)