Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 09:21:38AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> It seems to me that you are being deliberately obstructive.  It makes
> me suspect that you cooked up a bogus "interpretation" deliberately to
> stick it to the 3:1 majority that voted for a resolution you don't
> like.  And now you're waiting to do it again.
[etc. etc. etc.]

This looks to me like arguments against the person.

This does not look to me like a reasonable question.

My conclusion is that you are not interested in finding the answers
to questions.

More generally, this whole "ask the RM about his opinion" subthread
seems bogus.

Ask him what?  If a proposal is ok?  What do you mean by "ok"?

--
Raul