Re: Proposed ballot for the GR: Deciding on the effect of GR 2004_003

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 03:02:10PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> I think we got into this "mess" because of a sudden and unanticipated
> bout of morality on the part of the release manager.

Andrew, go fuck yourself.

If you want to say that I've been acting immorally up until last month,
have the guts to say it outright, rather than snide little remarks like
the above.

Regards,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.