Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> you obviously can't understand simple instructions.  i'll give them
> to you once more just in case some faint glimmer of understanding
> manages to seep in:

Of course I can understand.  I'm not sending you email; I'm posting to
an email list that I have a right to post to.  If you don't want to
read it, you don't have to.  But you cannot censor my right to
participate on debian-vote.

> DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN.  I DO NOT WISH TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU.

I don't contact you directly; you can ask me not to send you email,
and I don't.  But you cannot order me not to post on a Debian list.

Once again, your inability to behave decently shines out like the sun.

Thomas