On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:49:58 +1000, Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> said:

> On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 09:53:04AM -0400, Buddha Buck wrote:
>> Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> [bad stuff]

>> I don't like Manoj's tone in this thread.  It's harsh, accusatory,
>> and somewhat rude.  It seems like he is reacting defensively, as if
>> he feels people are blaming him for the results they don't like.  I
>> don't think he was responsible for the results, just for running
>> the vote.
>>
>> Comments like this don't help.  This directly accuses him of
>> mislabeling the proposal to support his own position.  In
>> otherwords, accuses Manoj of malfeance of office as Debian
>> Secretary.

> You're right. I apologise to Manoj. I better quit this thread while
> I'm behind. There's nothing new to be said, just time to be wasted
> and anger to be spent.

> I suppose everyone who is unhappy with the outcome is looking for
> someone to blame. I do still believe the CFV was misleading, but
> that isn't the secretary's fault; he did call for proofreading after
> all, and he was just using the subject of the original proposal.
> Despite that the full text of the proposal was (of course) available
> and anyone could have read it and formed their own conclusions.

	Thanks for clearing the record. And I, in turn, apologize for
 my testiness; I have yet to develop the thick skin some other people
 holding office seem to have acquired.

	manoj
--
A person who has nothing looks at all there is and wants something. A
person who has something looks at all there is and wants all the rest.