On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:13:53 -0700, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> said:

> On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 12:06:05PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:49:12 +1000, Anthony Towns
>> <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> said:
>> > I'm sorry, you're mistaken. It was against Andrew's
>> > interpretation of the social contract. It wasn't against mine,
>> > nor to the best of
>>
>> It certainly was against what I took the social contract to be. I
>> never imagined that Debian was about only part of main being free,
>> indeed, as Bruce has stated, I, too, was under the impression that
>> the SC and the DFSG applied to everything on the Debian CD.

> I do not see how it can be maintained that these were "editorial
> changes" when there is clearly a significant number of developers
> who believe that the meaning of the Social Contract was changed (to
> the point of forcing action that was not forced before).

	The reason I can maintain that the title was correct when the
 issue was voted was that, unlike you, I am not telepathic; that no
 one raised this issue while the vote was on, even the opponents, and
 I just see a bunch of people whining after the fact when they realize
 their apathy lead them to an end result they are unhappy with.

	manoj
--
"Good health" is merely the slowest rate at which one can die.