On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:13:53 -0700, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> said:

> On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 12:06:05PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:49:12 +1000, Anthony Towns
>> <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> said:
>> > I'm sorry, you're mistaken. It was against Andrew's
>> > interpretation of the social contract. It wasn't against mine,
>> > nor to the best of
>> It certainly was against what I took the social contract to be. I
>> never imagined that Debian was about only part of main being free,
>> indeed, as Bruce has stated, I, too, was under the impression that
>> the SC and the DFSG applied to everything on the Debian CD.

> I do not see how it can be maintained that these were "editorial
> changes" when there is clearly a significant number of developers
> who believe that the meaning of the Social Contract was changed (to
> the point of forcing action that was not forced before).

	The reason I can maintain that the title was correct when the
 issue was voted was that, unlike you, I am not telepathic; that no
 one raised this issue while the vote was on, even the opponents, and
 I just see a bunch of people whining after the fact when they realize
 their apathy lead them to an end result they are unhappy with.

"Good health" is merely the slowest rate at which one can die.