* Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) wrote:
> 	That is bot, BTW, how quorum works.  You would need at least
>  46 people to change the foundation documents, as long as they were of
>  one mind.
>
> 	I find it amusing that we have people who were horrified how
>  hard it would be to change a foundation document when that GR
>  was proposed, and now we have another set horrified at how easy
>  it is change one.

I don't see why you should be.  I expect most were concerned with the
3:1 super-majority requirment and didn't even consider or think about
the quorum.  Certainly, I didn't at the time.  I do think the quorum
requirement for foundation documents needs to be increased.  I'd be
tempted to suggest 40%-50% of developers but the fact that we didn't get
much above that for the DPL election makes me concerned that there's too
many MIA developers on our roles for that to work.

	Stephen