Re: Branden's Platform in German, Spanish, Italian, and (some) French

Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> writes:

> > I have been told more than once by Debian developers (Christian
> > Marillat is a prime offender) that "this bug is now fixed in
> > upstream", and had the bug closed then, even though no Debian package
> > has been uploaded.
>
> That is a bug in the maintainer.

Alas, Debian has no way to file bugs on the maintainer.

This is a source of frequent frustration, not just for me, but for
others too.

I've even complained about this more than once on debian-devel, and
been told to just get over it.

Thomas