Re: Branden's Platform in German, Spanish, Italian, and (some) French

Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> writes:
>
>> > I have been told more than once by Debian developers (Christian
>> > Marillat is a prime offender) that "this bug is now fixed in
>> > upstream", and had the bug closed then, even though no Debian package
>> > has been uploaded.
>>
>> That is a bug in the maintainer.
>
> Alas, Debian has no way to file bugs on the maintainer.
>
> This is a source of frequent frustration, not just for me, but for
> others too.
Hmm --
neroden@doctormoo:~$reportbug willy
Please briefly describe your problem (you can elaborate in a moment; an
empty
response will stop reportbug). This should be a pithy summary of what is
wrong
with the package, for example, "fails to send email" or "does not start with
-q
option specified."
> Does not fix patched RC bug in db3, and does not want NMU

Of course, such bugs would probably be promptly marked 'wontfix' or
'helpwanted', so it wouldn't really do any good.  :-/

--
Make sure your vote will count.
http://www.verifiedvoting.org/