Re: Branden's Platform in German, Spanish, Italian, and (some) French

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 07:01:59PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml.en

One of the issues you emphasized has to do with the bug tracking system,
and open communication.

In some completely different contexts, some people
swear by "the only person who can close a bug is the
person who opened it in the first place".  For example,
(and search for that text).

Do you [or Martin [or the tamagotchi]] have any thoughts on
this?

In particular, how we might take advantage of what's good of that kind
of system, without losing what's good about our own?  [I have ideas
of my own, of course, but I want to see how the candidates think.]

Thanks,

--
Raul