Branden's Platform in German, Spanish, Italian, and (some) French

Hi folks,

Since we're foregoing the rebuttals this year (and the debate, to my
disappointment), I thought I'd offer this reference to translated
versions of my platform.

...and of course the English version.

Unfortunately, the French translation is not complete.  If someone is
interested in finishing it, or providing a translation to another
language, please contact me privately; I wouldn't consider this official
Project work, and if you'd rather be spending your time translating
debconf templates or fixing RC bugs, that would make me just as happy.

G. Branden Robinson                |       Arguments, like men, are often
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       pretenders.
branden@debian.org                 |       -- Plato
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |