Re: First Call for votes: General resolution for the handling of the non-free section

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 11:38:08AM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 11:02:49AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Also, i will not speak again about this, since it is evident that you
> > asked us, me and aj nominally, to use clearer language on this, and
> > refuse to do the same, playing on the confusion.
> >
> > And now that you are aware of that, please refrain from using
> > voluntarily confusing terms in the future.
>
> I still believe that this GR would be useful to reduce the amount of
> confusion about these naming issues, should it pass.

This GR ? I guess the most reasonable thing to do would be, once the
decision is made on what we want to do with non-free, to propose a
second GR to clarify the language accordyingly to the desire of the
Debian Project (as in those who cared enough to vote).

Friendly,

Sven Luther