Re: First Call for votes: General resolution for the handling of the non-free section

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 09:37:52PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Would you have preferred me to say "Why Anthony Towns's Arguments are
> Incorrect"?  If so, then I apologize, and I'll use the latter instead.

You've got a bad habit of missing the point made in an email, then
trimming it so that no one else can see the point either.

My complaint was that you're making things personal; changing your
phrasing in the way you suggest does nothing to alleviate that. If
you're interested in having a useful debate, argue on the _topic_,
not about the person advancing an opposing argument.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004