Re: First Call for votes: General resolution for the handling of the non-free section

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> the point, for those of you to stupid to work it out for yourselves
> even after being told TWICE what it is, is that it makes a very nice
> suggestion that it would be good if people just shut the fuck up
> about this subject.  that's it.

I guess it's been decided that Debian doesn't care to stop the
bullying and outrageously abusive language.

If someone spoke like this in my class, they would be asked not to
return.

If someone stood up in a technical conference and spoke like that,
they would be ostracized, and security would escort them out if it
were repeated.

Thomas