Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 12:00:20PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> I have spoken of both.  The context has made it clear in each case,
> but you have to pay attention to the context.

If I understand what you just said, you claim that you've used the phrase
"the compromise" to refer to to different concepts, and that you expect
readers to understand what specific compromise you're referring to
from context?

If that's the case, I must point out that I've only seen one definition
from you of what specific compromise you meant when you used the phrase
"the compromise", and I only saw that today.

(segmentation fault)

--
Raul