Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 11:41:31AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > > The compromise to which that message referred is the compromise
> > > embodied in the social contract.
> >
> > Oh ? I thought this is the one you are wanting to drop.
>
> You're losing track of the thread.  I said the compromise is already
> getting violated by you and others, and so it might as well be
> dropped.

Maybe i am stupid or something. Please spell the exact nature of the
compromise out for me again, and tell me how i am violating it.

And i thought we were searching for a compomise between the drop
non-free position and the keep non-free position, which is much more
constructive and worthwil (?) than anything we have said these past
month here about this issue.

Friendly,

Sven Luther