Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 12:00:20PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > Again, we were not speaking the same language, i always believed that
> > when you spoke about compromise, it was about a compromise between the
> > two opposing opinions on the non-free issue.
>
> I have spoken of both.  The context has made it clear in each case,
> but you have to pay attention to the context.

Hear, hear,

And i expect in future you to give back the same courtesy, and to
distinguish from context the different meaning that are put in the word
debian, be it the debian distribution, the debian project, the debian
infrastructure, ..., instead of insisting that we are confusing all of
them.

Friendly,

Sven Luther