Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 06:59:57PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> I think there's something sexist there--not in you, but in her.  [...]

So, Helen is kind enough to summarise her views on why she doesn't
participate in the project as fully as she might, and she's called a
flake, mentally unstable and sexist for her beliefs.

Seems like all those responses do is demonstrate she was completely
rational and correct in the first place about Debian being unnecessarily
hostile.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.