Re: non-free and users?
- To: "Sergey V. Spiridonov" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: non-free and users?
- From: Sven Luther <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:15:30 +0100
- Message-id: <20040122101530.GA22826@iliana>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20040119142047.GA21620@iliana> <email@example.com> <20040119191308.GB26244@iliana> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040121124838.GD5521@iliana> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 10:52:41PM +0100, Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> >Ok, apologizes accepted, but i still think that your argumentation is
> >You are claiming that the act of distributing non-free can cause a
> >problem for someone, while i really don't see how someone having access
> >to a non-free package from debian that he can either not modify or not
> >distribute is worse in any way than not getting access to said package.
> This is not complete proposal. I also mention redirection of efforts and
Whatever, it doesn't make your accusations anymore correct.