Re: non-free and users?

Raul Miller wrote:

I already presented some examples (using GFDL).  You indicated you didn't
want to talk about them.  I've presented other examples, as well.

Note, I'm talking about "packages we distribute which do not satisfy
all of our guidelines" when I say "non-free".  I don't really know what
you're talking about.