Re: non-free and users?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: non-free and users?
- From: "Sergey V. Spiridonov" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:16:17 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20040119142047.GA21620@iliana> <email@example.com> <20040119191308.GB26244@iliana> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I forgive all accusation which were made against me, since it should be
very painful to think about the case when the work(good work) is
rejected by Debian.
I never packaged or created myself a complete free program. So I am not
the best person to accuse those who work and act on the very high
ethical level. I don't want to accuse someone. Please forgive me if I did.
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov