Re: non-free and users?

Raul Miller wrote:

If doing nothing is neutral, then doing nothing when someone needs help
is neutral.

Yes, I have to agree with you: doing nothing when someone needs help and I am able[1] to help is non-ethical.

The "unethical behavior" you've been criticizing is doing nothing when
someone asks for help.

It does, you should read example carefuly. There are a lot of other cases, including the one you are talking about. But please, be patient let's finish this one, before we jump to the next.

1. For example, if I am busy with helping person 'B', I can reject to help at the same time person 'A'.

--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov