Re: Statistics on non-free usage

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 07:53:26AM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 06:49:43PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > 1. i told you not to contact me again.
>
> This isn't evidence that John lied about anything.  At best, it's evidence
> that he's not following your instructions.

for fuck's sake! i never said it was.

what the fuck is wrong with people in debian?

it's no wonder that hardly anything ever gets done in this organisation,
everyone wastes time quibbling over stupid crap.

the only time anything ever gets done is when people just go ahead and do it,
thus avoiding the months of flamewars when every fuckwit with an opinion (and
they all have one!) thinks that their opinion should be taken into account even
though they're not going to have anything to do with the work being done.

> > 2. there was more in there than me just calling you a lying fuck.
> > there was also direct evidence of you lying.  you conveniently ignored
> > that evidence.  is this more lying, or is it mere stupidity?
>
> While there might be such evidence, I couldn't recognize it.

it looks like i *do* have to point out the bleeding obvious.

me:
 : > > is this really the best that you can do?  accuse anyone who is in
 : > > favour of keeping non-free of wanting to pollute main with non-free
 : > > stuff?  oooh!  what a scary bogeyman!

Goerzen:
 : > You yourself said that is what you would like to do.  There is no need
 : > for me to make the accusation.

This is Goerzen lying by claiming that i said i want to pollute main with
non-free stuff.

that is a lie.  he is not miskenen or confused or misinformed.  he is lying.
there is no basis for even mistakenly believing that claim, he lied simply to
make me and my position look bad by misrepresenting it.

craig