Re: [Proposal] Updating the Social Contract

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 10:26:23AM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> I propose we amend section 5 of the social contract so that it reads:
>    [...]
> If you think this is a bad idea, please explain what you see that need
> to be solved, and suggest how to make it better.

If we're amending the social contract and keeping non-free, I think we should

  1. Debian Will Remain 100% Free Software

     We promise to keep the Debian GNU/Linux Distribution entirely free

so that we can avoid having to claim that

isn't part of "Debian".

               Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we can.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004