Re: Draft for a non-fee poll (Was: Re: Let's vote already...)

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 05:11:51PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> So, let's start from my poll draft, and let's vote on it.
>
> What do you thinkg ? Something like :

I think that it's impossible to vote yes or no to a GR that contains 5
different, mutually exclusive, options.

Consider the below.  How would you interpret a "yes" vote to the entire
text?  And how would you interpret a "no" vote to the entire text?
(Granted, Condorcet doesn't use yes/no, but the principle applies.)

There is a way to do this per the constitution...  the below isn't it.

-- John