Re: Statistics on non-free usage

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 05:44:34PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 04:40:40PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> Well, the error ratio is something like the correctly correctly
> classified examples divided by the wrong ones or soemthing such.
>
> I know my packages are used, let's say by 5 peoples. but John reported
> nobody using it, so 5/0 -> inifity.

You claimed that I reported nobody installing it.  That is false.

popcon does indeed show that nobody is using those doc packages, but as
has already been documented here, popcon does not tabulate usage for
doc-only packages.

popcon did show usage for your binary package.

Where is the inaccuracy?

No doubt there is a margin of error, but your attempts to deduce it are
not very convincing.