Re: Draft for a non-fee poll (Was: Re: Let's vote already...)

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 11:19:12AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 05:11:51PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > So, let's start from my poll draft, and let's vote on it.
> >
> > What do you thinkg ? Something like :
>
> I think that it's impossible to vote yes or no to a GR that contains 5
> different, mutually exclusive, options.
>
> Consider the below.  How would you interpret a "yes" vote to the entire
> text?  And how would you interpret a "no" vote to the entire text?
> (Granted, Condorcet doesn't use yes/no, but the principle applies.)
>
> There is a way to do this per the constitution...  the below isn't it.

Ok, that's it, i am out of here.

John, you are a fraud, you don't really want to resolve this issue, only
lose everyone's time discussing things to death, hoping that all your
opponent will be bored or lost under tons of emails end quit opposing
you. Same goes for other proponents of the non-free thingy.

Go fix some RC bugs, and help make sarge releasable instead of loosing
everyone's time with unending discussions you have no intentions to
concretize anyway.

And you know what, we have been perhaps 10-20 people involved in this
discussion, and i have the feeling that the majority of the Debian
project is sick of it.

See you when you have actually proposed something, and there is an
actual vote going on, and then we can discuss things. And expect a few
ammendment from my part if your proposals are as ridicoulous and
dishonest as the ones that have been passing around lately.

Friendly,

Sven Luther