Re: The "Free" vs. "Non-Free" issue

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 04:11:38PM -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2004, at 16:00, Mark Brown wrote:
>
> >I think there's room for something along the lines of "I want to spin
> >non-free off as a separate project".  Much of the concern over dropping
> >non-free seems to be about having things just suddenly vanish.
>
> Those people may want to take a look at my alternate suggestion of
> making sarge the last release with non-free. That would provide ample
> opportunity to set up nonfree.org.

Well, sarge is probably going to have a non-free component anyway, as
its release doesn't appear to be coming along any *more* slowly than
any of the proposed GRs that would eliminate it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I am only good at complaining.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     You don't want me near your code.