Re: The "Free" vs. "Non-Free" issue

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 11:29:57AM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> So far, the proposals have gotten as far as "Deals with a problem".
> [In the sense that we have a conflict of opinion between people who
> think non-free is a thing we should support and people who think that
> non-free is not a thing we should support].
>
> But where's the rest of it?

Why does there need to be anything else? You've just restated the
question that we're trying to vote on ("Should we support non-free
[y/n]").

Your reponses to it, including this last one[0], have all simply said "I
would vote [y], therefore I don't agree with removing it, so I don't
think we should remove it". I think we got that part already. Please
wait until the ballots go out before trying to vote :P

[0] "I don't think we should remove non-free, so I don't see its
     presence as a problem that needs solving, ...", etc

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |