Re: one of the many reasons why removing non-free is a dumb idea

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 02:53:11PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> I am not presently drafting any new proposal, nor do I have any plans to
> propose anything.

Ok.  When you referenced a proposal, with seconds, I thought
something different.

> I just thought it would be handy when you asked me to write up something
> about my reasons, to just point you to something I already wrote,
> thinking it may be relevant to today's discussion :-)

The other two urls you posted
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/debian-devel-200006/msg00215.html
and the clarifications in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/debian-devel-200006/msg00506.html)
explain your reasoning and goals much more clearly, in my opinion.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion,

--
Raul