Re: The "Free" vs. "Non-Free" issue

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 02:48:30AM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> Answering the bloody question.

I believe you have the wrong idea.

Voting might not be a "perfect" way of arriving at the best decision.
But, still, the reason we vote is to pick an option that we think is
better than any of the others.

So... back to the point at hand: a "vote about non-free" won't answer
the question of what we want to do about non-free if the vote doesn't
address the issues people have about non-free.

--
Raul